Of course, without code there is no website or blog. Without content, there is no message. But designers always strive to create visual experiences that make a site memorable. Visuals are valuable. A newsletter I subscribe to — Hongkiat.com Online Tips for Designers and Bloggers — recently published an issue on black and white photography. […]
- Where Did My Favicon Go?
- 2012 Color of the Year
- PayPal – Quick and Simple
- Designing with “Paper”
- More than Code and Content
- 3 Tips To Get Your Promotional Material Noticed
- Email Marketing – Perfect for Any Budget
- My clients are asking: can they update their own websites?
- Branding – What Exactly is it?
- Honeysuckle – 2011 Color of the Year!