It is a word you have probably often heard, and it brings to mind another word: logo. While a logo is certainly part of your branding strategy, it is a small part. Branding is the essence of your company or product or service: it is the look, feel, taste and smell of it. It is the …
- Where Did My Favicon Go?
- 2012 Color of the Year
- PayPal – Quick and Simple
- Designing with “Paper”
- More than Code and Content
- 3 Tips To Get Your Promotional Material Noticed
- Email Marketing – Perfect for Any Budget
- My clients are asking: can they update their own websites?
- Branding – What Exactly is it?
- Honeysuckle – 2011 Color of the Year!