Email Marketing – Quick and Easy
Communicating with your customers is made extraordinarily easy with email marketing. It is quick, easy and fits into any budget.
Most email marketing services offer templates and graphics to ensure your email looks professional. Add your company logo, and you have a customized email just for your organization.
Your imported contact list can be grouped into meaningful categories: you can choose to send to all your contacts or selected groups, depending on the message you are communicating. And the reports you receive (ie Constant Contact reports) are invaluable: how many opens, how many click-throughs. The reports allow you to explore how your message is being received, and do you need to change up your subject line, or your content?
When to use Email Marketing
The uses are multifold for email marketing. Beyond simply staying in touch with your clients, use emails to:
- Update programs/events/schedules
- Remind contacts of due dates/events
- Send coupons – always nice to receive
- Acknowledge accomplishments
- Press Releases
- Inform contacts about changes in your organization
- Request feedback (see Constant Contact’s Online Surveys)
- Invite (see Constant Contact’s Event Marketing)
Email marketing is useful anytime your company needs to communicate to your contacts, customers, members, etc.
Check out Constant Contact’s 60 Free Trial. It’s fun, it’s effective, and it’s a must!
Trusted Email Marketing